Thursday, June 9, 2011

I love you! No, I hate you!

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate

I loved this song back in the day but I find myself changing the station every time I hear it come on now. Shockingly, it still comes on some of my stations a lot!



I don't know that I ever really LOVED these songs......but I absolutely 100% can't stand either of them now.


What the eff ARE apple bottom jeans anyway?!



You know what Bruno? There are a LOT of people who have lazy days. You aren't special. Nice hair. Thug monkeys that dance. Really??



aaaand no list would be complete without some Gaga. Seriously though, every time she comes out with a song it's played 3x an hour. I get that she needs airtime but when I get sick of a song in a week that's just not a good sign.



I'm sure there are many many more but, really, I'd be here all freaking day and I need to get some work done. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews