Sunday, June 12, 2011

I wish I may, I wish I might

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio

This song was one of my Mom's favorite songs. Her email was created from it, she loved to listen and sing to it. She'd crank it up every time she heard it. I wish they played it on the radio (more often because I do catch it ever once in a while) because it brings me happy thoughts of her.



Another song is from a band called The Swell Season. I stumbled across them this weekend in a movie I watched. I was telling someone how much I loved hearing an irish brogue and he recommended this movie to me. The movie itself was just eh. B movie rating in my opinion but the music was SO good. I immediately downloaded a handful of songs from iTunes later that night.


So, two songs from that movie that I wish I heard on the radio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews