Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If I were to describe myself in song.....

day 15 - a song that describes you

I must admit, this one is a toughie. How does one use a song to describe oneself? I don't think I could be tied up with a neat little bow in just one song. Then again, when I have listened to the "one song" rule......sure as hell not going to start now. I'm trying to be original. My friend is doing this challenge as well and she is a few days ahead of me.........unfortunately she took most of the songs I would have used lol. (Damn you Apryl!)

So, in no particular order....songs that I would use to describe myself

This one is good. By Your Side. If you are in my life, friend, brother, sister, husband, child, anyone.....you are in my life for a reason and I will always be by your side. You need me, you call me and I'm there no matter what.



Who Says........who says I'm not perfect? Well, really, I'm not perfect. But you should love yourself first. I'm working on it. I really wouldn't want to be anyone else. That's the truth.



I know this is true. I've been a hero to my Mother. I've been a hero to my sister, my brother. I'm a hero to my husband and children. Do I *feel* like a hero? No, not nearly. But I know that to others I am / have been so it's worth mentioning.



Yes, absolutely. No matter what I'm going to get up and just keep on going. I know I'm a strong person and I'm going to keep on being that way. "You may fool me and I'll fall, but I won't stay down long."



Cheesy as this may be......this song does describe me. My mindset. Everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know what that reason may be. It will be okay. I tend to try not to get worked up about things. I try to be rational, work things out. I trust that everything is going to work out so I try to let it flow.

1 comment:

  1. You could have totally used some of the songs I used lady, we share a lot of personality traits ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews