Tuesday, June 7, 2011

For my "babies"

Yes, I know they aren't "babies" anymore but I'm a Mom and doesn't every mother think her children will always be her babies? Is it just me? I think not.

Another little ditty from the internet. So cute, so true, I'm hijacking and putting here. (although I'm changing the formatting a bit. They have some of the end words in caps and I just didn't get it.)

I Love You

I am your parent, you are my child,
I am your quiet place, you are my wild.

I am your calm face, you are my giggle,
I am your wait, you are my wiggle.

I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake,
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake.

I am your lullaby, you are my peek a boo,
I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.

So. Sweet. Totally 100% on the money. It might even have brought tears to my eyes. When did I turn into such a sentimental schmuck anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews