Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The end of an era.

Alright, alright, "an era" may be a bit dramatic.

But we did reach the end of the school year. The FIRST school year. Technically Ryan's last day of school was a week ago. Aidan's last day was yesterday.

And he missed it.

I'm so sad. Thankfully, he isn't super upset. But it's because I think he is too sick to care. He woke up yesterday morning with a temp of 103. He's been sick for the past two days. My poor bub. Ryan is sick too. He had a fever. Woke up at 3:30am yesterday (yay for 4 hours of sleep for Mommy because I certainly didn't get back to bed!) with a fever of 103.5 and a very bad headache. He never got sick, sick. But Aidan did. He threw up three times last night and again this morning. I hope he is all better soon.

I can't believe the whole year has gone by already. It seems like they just started. I can't believe I'll have a preschooler, a kindergartner and a first grader in just three short months! How do I slow things down? Has anyone found the pause button? What about rewind?

We'll spend the next three months camping, taking day trips to the beach, cooking out and seeing lots of friends. I love the summertime!!!!

I'll try to be better about sharing pictures of all of our adventures over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews