Friday, June 10, 2011

Turn up the volume, they're playing my song!

day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio.

Well, this one should be relatively easy. In all reality I could turn the radio on right now and just put that song here. But I'm not near a radio. Unless you count the iTunes I have playing in the background........but that's not radio so I guess that is cheating.

Sheesh, I'm getting off track. Okay, a song I hear often on the radio. Let's see if I can't pick all different arenas, shall we? I have some time tonight, why not. I'm only going to pick ones that I don't mind hearing on the radio. If I picked the ones I did mind hearing I'd be here all fricking night and I'm not looking to devote my friday evening to my blog. Sorry folks.

Looooove this song. I hear it on two different stations. I switch stations in the morning quicker than I switch lanes on the highway. That's just the way it is.



Another good one. Again, only on one or two stations. I love me some Irish men....swoooon.



This one is played on many many stations. Which is a good thing. You'd think I'd get sick to death of it BUT my kids looooove this song and they sing along with it. That alone makes it worth listening to in my opinion. Hearing a 3,5 and 6 yr olds version of this song is quite entertaining, let me tell you. (I haven't seen the video until now. I'm not really sure what to think.)



This song is only played on country stations but I'm happy to flip to those as well. As I've mentioned over and over and over again, music tastes = varied. No surpise that country would find it's way in here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews