Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who's angry? Me?! Noooooo....

day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry.

Hmmmm. What DO I listen to when I'm angry. Most of the time I'll just put on my ipod because music can help to get me out of any funk I'm having. If I'm really in a pissy mood I'll definitely gravitate to the rock songs. The blood pumping, drum banging, guitar wailing type songs. The ones you have to thump your foot along to, you just can't help it.

Clearly this song fits the bill. It's a good angry rock tune. Limp Bizkit is pretty damn perfect for when you're in a foul mood.




Another band that fits the bill. Good stuff.



CLASSIC. I love me some Rage. These songs bring me back to "The Ranchhouse" in Marshfield. Going to see ItchyFish play. Loooved that band.





So there you have it. Angry songs from this currently-not-so-angry chick.

WAIT - I forgot two. Very important.

Hello, the song says Fuck you. Clearly a good song for angry people.


and, last but not least.... have to balance out all of this testosterone with an angry chick. Hell yes.

1 comment:

  1. Rage is PEEEEERRRRFFFEEEECT!!! Damnit why didn't I think of that??? haha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews