Thursday, June 23, 2011

Laugh this way.....

day 25 - a song that makes you laugh.

I'm trying to think if there are any songs that are just so ridiculous I laugh at them. Or if there are songs that make me laugh because of a situation I may have been in when I heard said song.

I wish I could ask the 30 day fairy to clarify some of these questions for me.

Really though, I think I am reading too much into this. It's not rocket science, it's song choices.

Moving on.

This song cracks.me.up.

One because this guy just looks soooo socially awkward.

Two because the band name. G. Love & Special Sauce? Really? Were you high when you came up with that name or are you just a pervert? Oh, wait, am I pervert? My mind automatically went down Dirty Boulevard. That might be my bad.

Third. Your baby has sauce. What exactly does that mean? I see you are calling your baby sweet but what exactly is her sauce? Strawberry? Chocolate? Honey BBQ? What the hell does it all mean?!?!

I'll never know. But I know it makes me laugh. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews