Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If I'm happy and I know it....

day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy.



Of course. Yesterday was angry, today is happy. Very original. So, some happy music. Now that I'm sitting here I can't come up with a. thing. I don't specifically listen to anything when I'm happy. I just turn on the radio or my ipod. I guess when I'm in a good mood I'll put on music and i'll put on three specific songs because my kids LOVE them. These songs definitely make me happy / laugh because they dance around the playroom whenever I put them on. So those will be my choices for today.

Aidan loooves this song. He has for a long time. He kind of trots around the room to the beat and it cracks me up.



This one is for Ryan. This is "his" song. He jumps up and down, runs around and sings it with a BIG grin on his face. Love.



And last, but certainly not least. Erynn. The fact that she is 3 years old and this is her song may be a bit disturbing but it's not like she knows what it's about. The best part is when she "lip syncs" to the song and tries to look like she is singing. HY-sterical. (we listen to the clean version at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews