Monday, June 20, 2011

Here Comes the Bride.....

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding.

Hmmm, well, we're almost 10 years past my wedding day but I can tell you what DID play at my wedding.

Our first dance - John picked this. I wasn't a big country fan back then and I had never even heard of Lonestar. I love that he picked it and the meaning behind it.



My Dad and I have no kind of relationship whatsoever (I gave it one more shot and invited him to my wedding but he said I didn't want him there - what?!) so for the "Father/Daughter" dance I danced with my brother. This is the song we danced to.



John and his Mom danced to this song......



Then there was our last dance:




I wish I could do it all over again! I'd change things, definitely. But mostly I'd just be in the moment. The whole day just went by in the blink of an eye. So fast. One of the best days of my life. Yes, pass the Velveeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews