Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Truth 29

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

You know what? I don't think I'd change anything really.

Sure, there are improvements I could make, if we are talking physical attributes, - hell - where do I start??? There are lots of things I'd fix.

Other than that? Nope. Nothing. I am who I am. Love me or leave me.

I'm honest, loyal, sarcastic, moody, shy, friendly, loud, obnoxious at times, sensitive, self conscious, forgiving, responsible, fun, witty (at least I like to think so) and I'm sure a few other things that people could mention. HA. But this is me. This is what you get. If you are in my life, you know me and (hopefully) love me. If not, that is okay too. Not everyone is going to like me. Not everyone has to get along. That is life. That is what makes this world the place that it is. I'm okay with all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews