Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Favorite*S* because there isn't just one!

day 01 - your favorite song.

Aaaand already it's tough. Bugger. I don't have a favorite song. I really don't.

I have many songs that I love to listen to. Depends on my mood, what I'm thinking, what I'm doing. But there is no rhyme or reason to any of them. To say my music tastes are eclectic would be a gross understatement. I don't think I could ever hand my iTouch over to anyone because I'd worry they say "what the eff is wrong with this girl?!" LOL. My music tastes are completely varied.

I can tell you some of my favorite songs for right now.

Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Dog Days are Over - Florence & The Machine
When I'm Alone - Lissie
E.T. - Katy Perry w. Kanye
Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellum
Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson
Turn on the Radio - Reba McEntire
The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco
Just a Feeling - Maroon 5
Brandy - Looking Glass

See, hot mess. But hey, what can you do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews