Monday, May 9, 2011

Bats, Balls, Gloves, oh my! Let the games begin!

Well, it's finally here. The age of boy.

Aidan signed up for TBall and had his first game on Saturday morning. Oh.Em.Gee. SO stinking cute!! The field was full of little boys running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Big ears sticking out everywhere from too-big hats. Most of them looked like Fievel from An American Tail. I loved it!

The whole family came out. Papa, Aunt Kellie, Steph, Maddie, Christopher, Auntie Cheryl was even in town.

Aidan got the "grand slam" that ended the game. I think this is something most teams do. Each team got to bat twice and the last person gets the "Grand Slam" for the team. Aidan was the last at bat. He hit it, ran to first, stopped. Was told to run on. Ran to second, stopped. RUN AIDAN! Ran to third, stopped again. Then he was told to run to home. Meanwhile, one of the boys on the other team had the ball. He tagged Aidan about halfway from third to home. Aidan just stopped like what do I do now?? He was told to keep on running and tag home. LOL. They had no idea.

It was so great to watch and I can't wait for his next game this Saturday.

You know me. I had my camera. Here is the Grand Slam in action.


Ready for the pitch.



SWING!



Running home.


WTG Aidan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews