Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ahhhh, comfort!

Shoes, yes, I'm back on shoes again. Wait. Shoot. This might be where my daughter gets it from. Crap.

Yesterday my shoes were super cute. Loved them. But oh my. By the time I got home my poor feet! I realized that walking around on 4" high wedges all day was not a very smart idea. Love them for going out with my girls or John. But walking around a huge office building for over 10 hours on them........not so much.


Today it's a crappy day. It's cold, windy, going to be rainy. Today I absolutely chose comfort, especially after how sore my feet are after yesterday.


But, they are still cute! It's all about how you feel, right? I paired them with dark jeans and a black boat neck 3/4 sleeve top. I think I pulled it all together and I'm not going to be in pain or sticking out like the jolly green giant either.

Today I have the best of both worlds!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews