Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Alice Anne, paging Alice Anne!

day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone.

Again with the "a" song crap. Seriously, I can hear any song on the radio and it will usually remind me of someone.

Any song that plays can take me back in time to a certain person or place.

What kind of song do I choose?

Who do I want to think of right now?

Okay, I've got it. My girlfriend, Alice Anne. I think of her often. One song that makes me think of her is "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings. I was on a trip to MD - one my whole family makes yearly. I'd never heard the song before but this night it was just AA and I in the car and she was singing it word for word. I loved it.

So, AA, this song is for you! :o)

Copying from a friend but whenever possible I am going to insert the song into my blog posts. If I can figure out HOW to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews