Friday, May 6, 2011

Truth 25

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

Huh. Well, I can honestly say I've never done anything to put myself in any real danger. I can't think of any situation where I was in mortal danger.

I'm thinking my life has been pretty lame lol. I have no outlandish tales to tell.

Oh, wait. Actually. My Mom was pregnant before me. She lost that baby at 28 wks because she had an incompetant cervix. Why I think I am here for some reason? If he had been born I wouldn't have been. He was due in 1976. I was born on Dec 31, 1976. If he had lived it would have been impossible for my Mom to have been pregnant with me. So, I guess that makes me think that there is some reason that I was born and he didn't make it.

I think everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know what that reason is.

I like to think I'm alive today for my husband and my children. They are my whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews