Monday, April 4, 2011

Validation

Today I talked to someone I haven't talked to recently and she made me feel great. I love it when this happens. It's nice to just catch up with someone and it's even nicer when that person can help you work things out or tell you that you are being silly. I was worried that I had done something wrong or that things between us had changed. Completely unfounded. I hadn't wronged her in any way, I hadn't said / done anything wrong at all. She thought I was silly for even thinking so. I have to agree with her. I need to learn not to let other people project their feelings on me. I have to stop being so insecure with myself. I need to take things at face value instead of reading into them and making problems where none exsist. I'm working on that. I'm just happy things are the same and we're making plans to have a get together soon so I have that to look forward to. :o) I'm glad we had a chance to catch up. I aired out some things that I've needed to get off my chest and talk to someone about. It was nice to have some "back up" and someone who can share an objective opinion. What a great phone call!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews