Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cluck, Ribbit, Quack, ohhhh BOK.

The Easter Bunny. THIS Easter Bunny is freaking tired.

Stuffing eggs and putting together the baskets last night until 10p or 11p.

I would have LOVED to have put everything out right there and gone to bed. Nope, not so much. Ryan was up/down/up/down. I don't know if it was excitement or what but holy.

So I end up setting my alarm for 5a. Yes, 5a. OY.

I get up when the alarm goes off. Come downstairs to find Ryan sleeping on the chair. ACK!

So I go upstairs, grab the baskets and go through the family room (he is in the living room) to set them out.

Now comes the fun part.

Take all of the stuffed eggs out of the plastic bag they are in because that will make far too much noise and we can't risk waking the lil bugger.

Can you imagine? Yes honey, Mommy just ruined Easter for you at FIVE years old. I'm the flipping bunny.

So I put the eggs into a recyclable bag and I'm tiptoeing all around the downstairs to lay them out for the kids to find. Quietly. Don't want anyone to wake up!

That's done.

Now I can go back to sleep because hello, it's 5:10a. On Easter Sunday. I'm tired.

Unfortunately I'm not one that can hit the pillow and pass out. So I'm up until 6:15a. That's the last I remember.

Until 7:30a when I heard Erynn's door open.

Lordy it's going to be a looooong day. Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews