Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1&2

I'm definitely combining these two.

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Well, hate? Nothing. Hate is a VERY strong word and I prefer not to use it. Things that I am not most fond of with myself? Okay, I can do that.
I don't like how sensitive I am.
I don't like that I hide my emotions / feelings from most of the world behind my sarcasm and "wit."
I don't like that I worry too much about what I look like to other people, put too much stock into what "everyone" thinks.
I don't like that I look at myself in the mirror and I rip myself to shreds. I am very harsh on myself.
I don't like that I can lose my patience sometimes and get snappy.



Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

I love that I am loyal.
I love that I am honest.
I love that I am a good mother.
I love that I am a good wife.
I love that I can almost always say what I'm thinking.
I love that people appreciate this about me!
I love my eyes.
I love the length of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews