Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's My Party

I have to post again. I am totally cracking up. I get these age appropriate updates from Babycenter for the kids. I think they are great.

Today I got this one for Ryan:

Many kids coming up on their fifth birthday show a big interest in party planning. (Has your child been counting down for weeks already?) This can be a notable shift from earlier birthdays. Kids this age are famous for strong opinions and big-time sociability, and having been to a party ... or ten ... or 30 ... by now, your birthday kid may be full of ideas. Give him some say, whether you'll be celebrating with just family or a whole passel of friends.


I have to say it's SO TRUE! Ryan is OBSESSED with his birthday. He asks every day if he is five years old yet. I say no, a few weeks. He says tomorrow? No honey, a few weeks. He is just so. damn. excited! He picked out an Ironman II theme. I've sent out the Facebook Invite (yes, this is what I have become, it's just SO much easier to get a response this way!) and I sent out homemade invites to the kids in his class.

May 22nd cannot come fast enough for my almost 5 year old!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, we'll have to celebrate for her lol. Ryan's bday is the 26th but that's a Thursday and I don't do his party on Memorial Day wknd. The 22nd it is lol.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews