Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Truths 5&6

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
I don't know if this is pathetic or ridiculous or once but I do still have a tiny bit of hope that I will talk to my father again in my life. I know people don't understand and that is okay. But I am a Mom. I have children. I can't imagine not being a part of their lives. My father lives 2 min (quite literally) from my house. It's not like he is halfway across the world. He is right.there. I see him at the gas station. I see him in his yard. I see him driving down the road. My stomach jumps every time. I am an adult now. I see things differently. I wonder what it would be like to talk with him, to get to know him, as an adult. I don't think I will ever get the chance but the hope is still there. This is why these are called statements of truth. I can and will own up to them.

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
This one scares the hell out of me to even type. The only thing that popped right into my mind is I hope to never outlive my children. That is all there is to it. I don't even want to say anything else about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews