Saturday, April 23, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 5 and 6

Yes, I'm already behind. I never got online yesterday so I'm making up for it now!

Day 5: a picture of your favorite memory

Oh my. How does one choose just ONE? I don't think I can do that. I really don't think I can. My wedding day was a wonderful day. The birth of each of my children. How does one choose one over another? I can't do it. I honestly don't know that I only have one favorite memory anyway. I will go with this picture. The happiest day of my life at that moment in time. I asked my Mom to walk me down the aisle. I wouldn't have had it any other way. She was SO happy on my wedding day.



Day 7: a picture of your most treasured item

Can my family count? I'm thinking not but they are all that I really need. I don't really have a whole lot of items that I treasure. I guess if I had to go with something materialistic I would go with my wedding rings. They represent love, happiness, partnership, trust, life and so much more. I guess they would be what I treasure for all that the represent.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews