Thursday, April 28, 2011

Truth 17

A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

Good question. I will freely admit that I don't read books to learn anything. Yes, shame on me.

I loooove to read. I read many many different types of books and many different authors but I haven't read anything because I want to learn anything. There are lots of things I would like to read. Books that teach about different religions, books that are based on things that have happened in history. But, I have a hard time going out and getting them.

Another admission - I NEVER go to the library. Why?! You get free books! I just never think to. I will go online and buy a book based off of a friends recommendation, I'll buy a book in a store because I like the author, the description or yes, even the cover. I have totally been sucked into a book just because the cover has drawn me in. But I never think to go to the (again,hello, FREE) library. I have taken the kids there. I just never look for myself. I need to get better at this.

So, long post longer. I guess I really don't have an answer for this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews