Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1

A picture of yourself with 15 facts


1. This picture is a little more than a month old and I already have changed the way I look.


2. The weekend this picture was taken was the first time I've ever shot a gun.


3. I hate guns and I only shot one to make my hubby be quiet about it already.


4. I have 3 siblings. A sister, a brother and a half sister. We all look alike.


5. My kids are born almost the exact length of time apart as myself and my siblings. The only major difference is Erynn. My kids: Dec 29 - May 26 - Dec 11. Me & my siblings: Dec 31 - May 31 - Jan 3.


6. I hate driving in snowstorms.


7. I don't mind my commute to Boston.


8. I love the beach but I hate going in the ocean. It's too cold.


9. I hate coffee.


10. I would love to not have to work full time anymore. I don't ever want to NOT work. But I'd love to cut back.


11. I wish I could have another baby.


12. Monthly dinners are some of my favorite nights.


13. I married my soulmate and I'm so happy I can say that.


14. I love to bake. I'm branching out into "from scratch" things more and more.


15. I miss my Mom every.single. day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews