Saturday, April 30, 2011

Truth 19

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

I think religion is interesting. I'd like to learn more about other religions.


I fully admit I am not a very good Catholic. I go to church for weddings and funerals. I'd like to get back to church as an adult and see it from a new perspective.

As a child my brother, sister and myself went to church every Saturday - 4:00 Mass - with my grandmother. As a child I did NOT pay attention. I admit this too.

So I'd like to see it from an adult perspective. I'd like to try different churches too - not just the one I grew up in.

I don't think much of politics. You will never hear me get all up in arms about politics because I really just don't follow. I don't have much to say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews