Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Truths 15 & 16

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Ohhh, this is tough. WHY are these so tough?
I might have to really think about this and come back. Nothing really comes to mind.

Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I think it's sad that the question asks about "someone" you could definitely live without. One, who would say that about someone that is in their lives and two, WHY would someone be in your life if you could live without them? Why not just move on? I don't know, I guess it's easy for me to say that because I don't have anyone I could live without. The people I have in my life are there for a reason. Because they mean something to me. I want them to be a part of my life. There are lots of cheesy phrases I've seen but most of them ring true. I've chosen people to be in my life for a reason and that is why they are there.

But, actually........now that I really think about it.....I guess it DOES make sense for someone to be in your life that you don't want. A family member......we can't just cut them out because they are family. Nevermind. Ignore my previous rant. Yes, I could just delete but that kind of defeats the purpose of me coming out and being myself in my blogging now doesn't it.

Okay, off that tangent. What could I live without? Stress. But who couldn't. Drama. But, thankfully, I don't have too much of that in my life. I am lucky to be able to say that but it's true. Wait. I don't have my OWN drama I should say. My center, my immediate universe (which consists of me, John and the kiddos) is pretty drama free. There is drama from other people that touches my life.....but nothing that directly involves me.

I guess there is nothing special that I could really live without.....I'm pretty sure everyone could, and would like to live without what I mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews