Thursday, April 21, 2011

Truths 7 & 8

I'm beginning to notice a pattern. All of these questions are in two's. I'm really glad I didn't do 30 days of truth. I'd feel like I was stretching things out for no reason.

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Easy - my kids. They are my whole world. Now, just to clarify. That's not to say that John doesn't make life worth living for. I just think that things change once you become a Mom or a Dad. It's just understood that the kids are now #1. At least that's how it is in our world. Kids first, then John (or me, depending on who you are talking to) and then everything.

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
You know, I'm sure there are people in my life who have fit the bill, but it's not stuff I dwell on. There isn't anything that sticks out sharply in my mind for this one. I wasn't tortured, wasn't kidnapped, wasn't made to do bad things. I had the typical run in with mean girls at school (hi, have you seen my school pictures?! Shocking that I'd have any issues with appearances at ALL. Really.) and the like but it wasn't anything that wasn't part of your typical growing up. So, I have no real answer for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews