Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 6 & 7 - Ryan Joseph and Erynn Louise!

Of course I already fell behind.  Shocking.

Day 6.
Ryan Joseph Foley

This little man just makes my heart melt.   My typical middle child.  He is tough as nails.  NO fear.  He would be the one to jump from the top of the bridge to show how tough he is.   But the second he thinks someone is mad at him his little heart breaks into a million pieces and he will burst into tears.    He is the sweetest little tough boy ever.  He has SO much heart.   He calls Aidan his "best buddy" and I hope he never forgets it. 

He still asks me for a hug and a kiss every night.  Three times.   He still sleeps with a teeny little stuffed hamster (God only knows where he got this thing, I think from a prize machine or something, it's so awful) that he has named Mister Kipling and he makes me give Mr. K a hug and a kiss too.   He loves his cuddle time and he loves it when I call him my little mouse.

My life would not be the same without him and I thank God every day for sending me my little Ryan Jofess.


Day 7
Erynn Louise Foley

My baby girl.  I always joked that I hoped I'd never have a girl b/c she'd be just like me.   Well, she isn't a baby anymore but she is JUST like me and I love her to the moon and back.   Watching this little girl walking about is like watching a combination of myself and my mother.  She is my absolute joy. 

Erynn is SUCH a girly girl.  She loves her fashion.  She loves having her hair done.  She loves having her nails done.  If I go anywhere, she wants to go with me.  Every weekend, as soon as she wakes up, she comes running to my bedroom to get her snuggle / cuddle with her Momma.  I hope it never ends.  I'm sure it will.........when she is twenty.  ;-)

She absolutely completes our family of five and I am thankful my JOKE never came true.  I cannot imagine my life without her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews