Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 25 - Teamwork.....my little family of Five

I'm thankful for teamwork.

Today was a day that we didn't have to go anywhere.  We didn't have anyone coming over.  But it was a day where there was still a lot to do.  So the five of us set out to do the things that needed to be done and I loved that we all did them together.  We cleaned the whole house.   Erynn's room (she did that herself), the boys cleaned their room together, John and I teamed up to clean and organize the kids' playroom, we ALL cleaned the family room, the living room and the kitchen.  It was great.  Not the cleaning, I haven't been hitting the crack pipe that hard.........although I am one of those crazy people that does like to clean.......but I loved that we all got down as a family and did what needed to be done.  

Once that was done, it was game on - do whatchoolike.  I read an entire book yesterday and started another.  John caught up on his DVR.  The kids were playing make believe games, playing on their DS's, coloring, running around.  It was a wonderful day spent together as a family and I loved every minute of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews