Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

Every now and then I'll stumble across something that fuels my blogging.  As you may have noticed I tend to fall woefully behind on my blog.  I'll leave myself little notes here and there about things I NEED to blog about.  I really do have good intentions.  I just have to actually sit down and WRITE these good intentions down IN my blog.  That seems to be the hardest part for me.  Right now I have a good 4 blogs sitting here in the "notes" app on my iPhone.  Good place for them, eh?

Anyway, we're in November.  November, aside from being known for "Movember" which I think is the month where guys either shave all kind of weird things on their faces or don't shave at all............I haven't quite gotten the meaning of Movember down yet...........is also known for the month of being thankful.   So, I figure I can blog 30 Days of Thankfullness.   One blog post per day of things I am thankful for.   True to form I am alread a day behind.   Way to go me.   So, today, I will start with two.

1.  I am thankful for my life.  General, yes.   I will specify as the month goes on, I am sure.

2.  I am thankful for my husband.  I am more than thankful.  I am grateful, I am blessed.  He really is the perfect man for me.  Who else in their right mind would strap THIS on for the rest of their life??  The man is a saint, really.  HA!   He is not perfect, none of us are, but he is my perfect match and I thank God every day (yes, even the days I could kill him for the things we all want to kill our husbands, wives, partners for) for thirsty Thursday because if it weren't for Pat Flanagan's I would never have met my man.   Ahhh, sigh.  Just the story you want to tell your children when they get older.  Yes honey, I met your father in a bar.   Bwahahahaha.    Come on, I'm thankful but I'm not losing my sense of humor!   ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews