Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 16 - good times with great friends....and recovery time

I went out with Jules, Christy and Neil last night. Then our mutual friends younger brother joined us and my school friend Bill swung by for a bit. We listened to a band that was really good, had a few beers and had an overall blast. I hadn't been out in a couple of months and Jules and I really missed each other so it was much needed.  We stayed out late, found a breakfast place that was open when the bar closed - I didn't even know those places still existed after Bickford's closed!   Mmmmm Bickford's.  I wish that place was still open.   I can't remember the last time I stayed out so damn late.  I needed the next day to recover because I'm clearly not 22 anymore but boy did I have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews