Monday, November 26, 2012

One liners from my lil ones

Still tracking these but I need to get better at it because I'm missing some good ones!   The problem is they'll just toss something out when I'm driving and well, that's not a great time to be whipping out my cell phone and texting myself a quick note so I don't forget.

Aidan:
I love that cops can just stop when they are done chasing a bad guy and go have a donut at Dunkin Donuts for less than regular people pay for a donut.  I love that about cops!!

Ryan:
Every day when I get home from school I take a nap.
Me:  That's because you are tired because you stay up too late after you're supposed to go to bed.
Ryan:  No, it's because I do all the tired things at school!

Erynn:
I am SO PUFFED!!!
Me:  What?  I'm sorry, I have no idea what that means.
Erynn:  Yes you DO Mom.  It's when you are really really full and you can't eat anymore.
Me:  Ohhhhhh, you mean you are stuffed!
Erynn:  Oh.  Yeah.  I'm so stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews