Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This morning felt like



FALL!!!

I won't lie, I loved it. Fall is, hands down, my favorite season.

The colors. The changing leaves.

The crisp, fresh air.

The decorations - pumpkins, scarecrows, cornstalks, mums.

Apple picking.

Cozy sweaters, boots, jeans.

Right up my alley.

I like summer. I love the pool, love getting my tan on. But nothing tops Fall and I am ready to welcome it!

I'm going to look into a camping trip up to NH at the end of September. We took the kids apple picking when we stayed up at Pine Acres last year and the farm was amazing. Hayrides, petting zoo, bakery, face painting, apple picking, ice cream, it was a mini fair. We loved the place and I can't wait to do it again. This is where we went last year: APPLECREST.

So, don't hate, don't cuss me out but I can't WAIT FOR FALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews