Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feelings don't suck as bad today...

You know what? I'm going to move on and get over it. My feelings are still a bit hurt but whatever.

I should look at it as a blessing. Now if I want to watch tv or read a book while they are visiting I don't have to deal with C getting pissy at me. (yes, this really happened last time she came.)

I won't have to feel like I have to be "on" and entertain for four days. I won't feel like I need to keep them busy at all times or worry about what they want to do.

I found out today they are renting a car. YAY! No taxi driver profession in my future. No worries about what store she wants to shop at, what mall she wants to visit, etc etc. Again, no worries about what they want to do - they can go and do it on their own now.

Things are looking a bit rosier a day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews