Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend recap

Yet another fantastic weekend of camping! We are SO blessed to be able to do this with / for our kids. I didn't camp until I was in my 20's. It's just not something my Mom did. If you knew my Mom this will not be surprising lol.

This weekend we were at Canoe River with the Wronski and Studley families. So. Much. Fun. These girls are like family to me - we have known each other since we were kids. It means so much to me that our kids get to grow up together like we grew up together.

Canoe River is a tad lot more rustic than Normandy Farms but it's camping and it's supposed to be rustic. Besides, we're in a 38 ft camper, how "rustic" does it really get?! All we need is a pool, a firepit and each other (kumbaya anyone?) and we'll be just fine.

Next scheduled camping trip: August 3rd at Pine Acres. A totally pimped out resort that we've never been to but have heard rave reviews about. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews