Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do you want some cheese with that whine??

Yes, this is me today.

I woke up with a migraine.
I have a raging toothache.
I'm tired.

Whine, whine, whine. I just can't help it. I'm going to try and steer clear of people so I don't infect everyone else but I'm clearly just having a day. I can't get into the dentist until Thursday. It's my own damn fault for waiting so long. I've had the toothache for almost two weeks but it just turned really unbearable in the last couple of days. To the point where I can't chew on the right side of my mouth and I have to take Tylenol with Codeine just to function. Yeah, that's pretty bad. I bet that isn't helping my migraine either.


Why do we, as mothers, let things get to this point? Why do we put ourselves last? I knew I was going to need to go to the dentist but there was always just one.more.thing that needed to be done. I didn't have time to get in and see someone. My own damn fault. Maybe this will teach me a lesson. Eh, probably not. Who am I kidding?

Silver lining (because I do always try to find at least one) John has an interview today. YES! At least he got to the interview point - he's submitted resumes for everything under the sun and hasn't gotten any calls back before now. Just more stalling - we're sorting through the applications, we're doing the background checks, we'll let you know. I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying as hard as I can that he gets this job. We really really need this. Yes, there are a lot of people in our situation and I get that. But he hasn't had a full time job in FOUR years. I think we're on the extreme end of the unemployment range. Hopefully this will work out and we can get ourselves back on track.

Update to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews