Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yet another milestone in the Foley household!



John sent me this picture today:

WHERE does the time go?!   HOW is it possible my "baby" is riding a bike with NO training wheels.   She isn't even 4yrs old for another two months!  

I'm not surprised.   She told John that she wanted him to "take these things off {training wheels} because she wants to ride her bike like her "brudders" do.   How stinking cute is she?!

Time is just going by oh-so-quickly!

Two weeks til Halloween.  guess we'd better hurry up and get costumes, eh?!

Just over two months til CHRISTMAS.   OMG.  That is what I can't wrap my head around!   Yes, I know that Thanksgiving falls in the middle there and, I'm really NOT trying to rush time by I swear, but when we have three little ones to shop for I just can't help but concentrate on the quickly approaching Christmas holiday.  

I'm so looking forward to all the wonderful things coming up in the next couple of months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews