Monday, September 19, 2011

Random

So I have a bowl of Dove chocolates on my desk for visitors. I really don't touch it for the most part. However, I have a few calories to spare today so I decided to take one. On the inside of the wrapper Dove has these little diddies for people to read. Mine says:

You know what? You look good in red.

I think this is hysterical. I was JUST talking about (and posting to Pinterest last night, honest to God) about how I'm trying to incorporate more Red into my wardrobe. I really love the color and I do think it looks good on me. I just bought a pair of red ballet flats two weeks ago for a pop of color and I am absolutely loving them.

It just makes me stop and think sometimes when things like this happen. Someone says something, a horoscope is right, that kind of thing. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews