Monday, September 19, 2011

Hellooooo, is anyone there?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just writing to myself. If anyone is reading say hello! ;o)

Things are going pretty well in the Foley Family.

School is underway.

John is fully back to work and we've gotten into a pretty decent schedule.

I'm getting more and more comfortable in my new position here at P&G and I'm ready to dive even deeper. I need to be BUSY. I do find the days are going by pretty quickly. There are days where I don't even have time to get on MSII or check FB more than once in the morning. In my old role I always had time for this! I'm liking it though and I think it's a good thing.

I've started on another TBLC with the girls on the board and I am very happy to say that I am doing really well! Granted, we are only a couple of weeks in but this is a big deal for me. I'm finally putting actions behind my words and I'm proud of myself for it. I've been seeing consistent loss and I'm happy to report that I am not at the back of the pack this go around. I plan on keeping it that way!

We had a good weekend. Low key for the most part which is not the norm in our little world. Usually the weekends are busy,busy, busy. The only thing I had planned was a 31 Gifts party and I did really well there. I got over $200 worth of FREE product! I literally didn't spend a dime. Thanks to everyone that placed an order!! Saturday night I spent the night tagging for a consignment sale I am doing this weekend with Lisa. She came over with Ronny and the kids for an impromtu playdate and she helped me get situated. Then we went through 2 of her one million boxes and got that done. We were tagging and entering online until 11:30p! But at least it's done. For the most part.

Yesterday I saw a movie with Susan. "I Don't Know How She Does It" with Sarah Jessica Parker. I would be lying if I said it didn't remind me of my life some days. Very cute movie, I liked it a lot. The only downfall would be that I broke a tooth while there. On a french fry. I only had a couple of them but look what it gets me - a broken tooth. Thank goodness I already had a dentist appt scheduled for tomorrow night! The inside of my cheek is shredded from this tooth. It's that bad!

When I got home it was time to do some reorganizing. Fall has set in around here so I wanted to go through all of the kids clothes, shoes, closets, drawers and get everything switched over. HUGE sense of accomplishment here because we were able to get it all done. It warms my little Type A heart when I get all organized and set up. I'll do my stuff next Sunday after we get home from camping.

Yup. Big camping trip this weekend. I cannot wait. I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather, going apple picking, sitting by the campfire and just relaxing. I'm super excited that Christen et al are coming with. We used to spend so much time camping together before marriage, before kids. I love being able to continue the tradition with our little (or not so little lol) families! I'll try and remember to post pictures when we get home. I know I've been really bad with pictures on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews