Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inspiration

It can come from anywhere, anything, anyone. For me, my inspiration is Alice Anne Loftus. After spending the entire weekend with her I am truly inspired. I've spent so much time bitching and complaining about the way I look. But I've only been half assed in doing something about it. Whose fault is that? My OWN. AA was unhappy with herself and instead of following in my footsteps she has done something about it. Amazing doesn't even begin to touch upon the transformation she has made. Seriously. But she is now my inspiration. It's time to put on my big girl panties and get 'er done as they say. Today is a new day. I need to start using actions and not just words.

Thank you, AA, for inspiring me. I appreciate it. I am SO proud of you for all you have accomplished and I hope to make you proud of me. I love you girl.

1 comment:

  1. You just made me cry!!! I love ya! You can do anything you put your mind to!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews