Monday, July 26, 2010

Bowling

I came across this deal on Facebook called Kids Bowl Free. It has been a godsend! It's a program that runs all summer long. You sign your kids up and they get two free strings EVERY day. For a one time, small fee you can sign up 4 adults as well. I signed our family up and we've gone a few times so far. I never realized how much time you could spend bowling with three kids lol. We are there about four hours if we do the two strings. The heat and humidity have been brutal this summer so this is a great way to kill time indoors to stay out of the heat!

The first time we went the kids had no idea and were kind of iffy about following the rules, ie: not everyone can be up at the same time, but they are loving it now. Yesterday Erynn beat everyone and won the first string lol. She used the kiddie ramp but hey, what can you do. Aidan and Ryan absolutely love going bowling. I'm a bit rusty, it's been YEARS since I bowled but we have fun. You do have to pay for shoe rental ($15 for the 5 of us - I can remember when shoes were $0.75 to rent a pr - how old am I?!) and we usually get lunch while we are there. So, while it's not totally free, it's absolutely a fun family activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews