Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family photo session

Our session last night went.....okay. Of course when you WANT the kids to take pictures they don't want to. When I don't want to take pictures, they bring me my camera. Every year I say hopefully it will be easier this time. Not so much lol. Aidan was great. He was a little professional. He posed, he sat correctly, he was all over it. Ryan had his ups and downs but mostly ups I think. Erynn on the other hand. Lordy. She wore her dress, and loved it, but would cross her legs for one pic and not for the next. When we wanted the kids to play in the water, she freaked. I think the ocean scares her - she wanted no part of it. She would run around with her hands up in the air every time the waves came in. The weather was perfect, the sky was gorgeous, it was beautiful. I'm hoping we gave Steph something she could work with. I can't wait to see the proofs. Thanks again Steph, we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews