Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Photos!

It's that time of year again!

Every year we have my "little sister" Stephanie (www.stephaniechristinephotography) take our family potraits. I LOVE getting these done. Stephanie is a great photographer and she always has such wonderful ideas. Even when it comes to what to wear for our photo shoot lol. I ask her advice every year. I'm looking at the last two years' sessions right now - I have them hanging on the wall in our family room - and I just can't believe how much how much everyone has changed. I'm really excited to see how they come out tonight. For the past two years we've done our sessions at a park in Whitman. It's a great place for pictures. But this year I wanted something a little different. We're doing early evening shots at a beach in Marshfield. There is a big jetty we'll be able to walk out on and take pictures there with the ocean behind us. Can't wait. I'm going to bring a change of clothes for the kids because I'm sure they are going to want to run and play while we are there. I'm hoping to get some great candid shots of them on the beach. We're doing casual - Erynn and I are wearing sundresses while John, Aidan and Ryan have polo shirts with denim shorts. I'm really looking forward to a great, fun, laid back session!! Pictures to follow, of course. As always, thank you to Stephanie for doing our yearly family session. I know I'm going to love the pictures and I can't wait!! Love you!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews