Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Before and After

I guess once the boys have their full summer haircuts it's official.........summer is really here. Aidan was ready to get rid of his mohawk last week but Ryan wasn't quite ready to let it go. I asked him over the weekend if he'd be ready to cut it off before we go see The Loftus Family and he said "Sure Mom, we can shave my head before we go." Such a sweetie. Monday night I asked and he said are we going to see Alice Anne now? I said no, not yet but in a couple of days. Okay Mom, you can cut it off now! Sooo, Summer is here and the boys have the buzz cuts to prove it lol.

Before:
After:

aaand, just because I love this picture of the three of them. I love how well my kiddos get along! This picture really is how things are between them 99% of the time. Yes, they fight, hello? What brother / sister doesn't? But for the most part they are really good to one another. I hope it stays this way forever.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews