Monday, June 14, 2010

Better late than never

I can't believe I'm so far behind...again. I always have good intentions when it comes to this blog. I swear it.
Ryan turned four on May 26th so I'm giving him his very own entry. I don't know where the last four years have gone. Ryan is still coming into his own I think. Darlene (DC) says she can't believe how smiley he is at dc and wonders if he EVER has a bad day. Oh yes, not to worry there, he has his moments for sure!! If he is woken up the wrong way.....watch out. Hence his nickname, Bear. Even Erynn calls him Bear sometimes, it's so cute. But, really, for the most part he really is a sweet kid. He is very affectionate, very happy go lucky. If he is having a meltdown or pitching a fit he's usually pretty quick to come out of it. Four years have gone by far too quickly.
May 26, 2006
One year old..................................One and a half
Two years old


Third Birthday party
Fourth Birthday party - he had such a great day!

Happy Happy 4th Birthday Ryan Joseph!!!

1 comment:

  1. Progression pictures always make me cry! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews