Monday, June 28, 2010

Busted

So, the other day, I check my camera. There are all of these random shots. Computer screen, the carpet, pillows, the dogs leg. LOL.

Then I see these pictures:


I asked Ryan if he was taking pictures with my camera. He said no. And started giggling. So cute. Very hard to be mad at him when he is giggling like a school girl. LMAO. Um, you're busted little boy.

I don't know where he learned the self potrait thing from. *blush*
Maybe from me? I'm not sure........maybe..........probably......okay, YES, from me.

I will put this out there......in writing........I, Christine Foley, actually LIKE the above picture of myself. Yes, I said it. I like it. I think it's not half bad. Pick yourselves up off the floor now and carry on with your day.......night......morning........wherever you happen to be when you read this. If you read it. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I just bruised my bottom because I fell out of my chair! HA HA HA!!! You're smokin' hot! You should LOVE that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny!! Busted Ryan... next time you better take a few pics of A and E to throw mommy off!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews