Thursday, January 7, 2010

Erynn is TWO!!

I have SO much catching up to do!!

Shout out to Summer who has officially helped get me off my ass and update my blog. Now you will know what's up when you notice I post 6 different entries in a day. Yes, slow day at work today. Might as well take advantage and get something done.

So my baby (or not so much) girl is TWO. Things have changed so much in the last two yrs! Two yrs ago my insides were falling out.......love my baby girl. Two years ago we were still waiting for our house to be finished. Two yrs ago I could blame it all on "baby weight" *sob* But I digress. I always said I never wanted a daughter b/c she'd be a bitch just like her Mommy. Hey, if I say it first it won't count as behind my back when other people say it. But I can't tell you how HAPPY I am to have her. She is the light of my life. I love my sons, don't get me wrong, but there is just something special about having a daughter. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She helped get me through the loss of my mother......whether she'll ever know it or not. I look at her sometimes and swear my Mom is there. When Ms Thang walks she is all business. Little fists pumping (little Jersey Shore throwback for you) and legs stomping - she knows exactly what she wants and she is going to get it. Her little booty shakes back and forth and she is heavy on her feet - just like my Mom was. I wouldn't change her for the world.

People tell me she looks like John. I tell them they are crazy. Okay, I don't really, but I'm thinking it. My aunt brought over pictures of me when I was her age and she is the spitting image of me back then. Now you look at me with my super dark hair and say htf did that happen? I have no idea. She'll grow into it? Who knows. But she really does look just like her Mommy. Since I'm at work I can't prove it but you can count on my posting pictures a little later on.

Happy 2nd Birthday to my baby girl. I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews