Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday Party!

We had a joint birthday party for Aidan and Erynn this year. Their birthdays are so close together - it just makes things much easier. I'll do it for as long as I can get away with it. Which, actually, might not be as long as I think because next year Aidan will be in Kindergarten (what?! NO! How did that happen?!) and he'll probably want to invite friends. Oy. I'll worry about that when I get there.

We just had family and very close friends with kids at the party. I'm trying to cut down the guest list as much as possible. Even with just that limited list we had almost 40 people! They add up so quickly! The theme was Knights and Princesses. Perfect for a little boy and girl. The party went well and everyone had a great time. My sister was home for the weekend which was nice. She had never been to one of the kids' birthday parties so it was a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews