Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Here we go again

Trying to play catch up.  Again.
Let's see if I can keep this short.  Probably not right?  It's been a month.  A month already?!   I was called out again.........thank you PB lol.   

Short and sweet.  Like my hair that I never fully caught up on.   That has finally been fixed.  Completely this time. Not that I have a final picture but I do have an almost final picture.  I can do a recap of that really quickly.  

Started off here if you remember:










 


Middle looked like this:













Ended up here:













Almost.  It's actually two inches shorter now because I cut it again on Friday.  But I'm done now.  I love it, I'm happy and I'm committing to getting BACK in the SALON!!  Yes, I said it.  I really don't do a whole hell of a lot for myself these days.  I do anything for my kids, they come first.  The only thing I have to maintain is a pedicure and honest to God that is because I have an ingrown (SORRY, gross, but true) and I can't take care of it on my own.  That's it.  So I said to John every six weeks I'm going to the salon for a cut and color.  NO more of this bullshit of begging and waiting around for someone else (cough my sister in law cough) to come and do my hair.  I deserve a little something.  So it's back to the salon I used to go to as a kid.  Yes, literally, the very same.  It's changed names about six times since then but the owner is now the same girl that cut my hair back then!  She actually did my hair this past week.  It's SUPER inexpensive so there really are no excuses.  The cost of the color includes a cut and blowdry so it's about time I invest a little money in my appearance.  I'm finally feeling GOOD about myself these days. Yes folks, I put that in writing.  For those of you who really know me, pick your asses back up off the floor.  I know you aren't used to hearing me say that about myself.  But I'm down 22lbs and I am feeling pretty. damn. good. these days so I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing and that includes keeping up with my hair.  

End of rant!!!   Still need to post pics of Ryan's kick butt Angry Birds party..........I'll do that in just a few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews