Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Angry Bird Recap

I can't believe Ryan is already 6 years old.  Where did the time go???  I love this little man.  He is the sweetest little boy with the devil in him.  You know how it goes.  He is fresh at times but if you yell at him or tell him he's in trouble he'll burst into tears because the thought of you being mad at him breaks his heart.  I just love him to pieces.  He has his moments (hello, all kids do) but for the most part he's pretty damn good.

He decided he wanted an Angry Birds party so off I went! I found some things on Pinterest (of course because you know I am addicted to that website!) that helped me out a bit and then I was able to come up with some things on my own as well. He had such a good time and I think everyone else did too!!

Favors














I found these at the Dollar Store and then colored the faces with Sharpie markers. Artist I am NOT but the kids loved them lol.

 












Cupcakes



























Ryan's special cupcake - this one was an extra large one














Food bowls
















Food labels















The balloons - I think these were my favorite. We tied them to the mailbox so ppl knew where to go since our house is set back off the road. We also had them tied to the front porch. Ryan loved them and they were SO easy to make!!! Cutting the faces out was a bit of a pain but after that it wasn't bad.














The birthday boy and his special balloon














The Kids - almost all of them.  I think the grand total ended up being 22!
Thank God it was nice out!  What a difference from last year.  Almost every kid he invited this year came AND the parents stayed as well.  Last year it was okay, here is my kid, nice to meet you, we'll be back in two hours!  














My big boy - Happy 6th Birthday Ryan Joseph!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews